Djole is a mechanic from old town Stari Bar in early forties. He inherited his family's olive grove, the place where he's been going for years to breathe the nature, to take care of ancient olive trees, the deliciosly cultivated grapes, small turners with vegetables and especially to rest - with morning birds singing, wind playing with olive leaves, with a view of the surrounding olive groves and mountains above them. Is it hot outside? Never mind! He walks up to 10 minutes through the olive grove and takes a bath in turquoise mountain stream Vruca Rijeka. And if he misses the sea, he climbs up several meters above the place and enjoys sunsets above the Adriatic.
Now he's decided to share this all.
• Bartula My Olive Garden Camp is a small sized camp with a style of 'back to nature' with an emphasis on privacy and intimacy, in addition in an unpopulated land
• the area of the campsite is fenced and suitable only for tents - capacity is approximately 25 three-bed tents
• small campervans accepted only in low-season (apart from July, August), at the parking area
• tent rent available
• kitchen for guests is fully equipped (e.g. dishes, glasses, kettle, electric hobs, fridges, etc.)
• breakfast for guests included (optional)
• 4x bathroom (WC+hot shower) and 4x WC (2x bathroom and 1x WC added in spring 2018)
• parking for cca 20 cars (10 new parking lots added in spring 2018)
• homemade products on request available in the campsite
• organized barbeques
• wi-fi internet connection
• good trained and well behaving pets allowed